Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Not Nail Polish

Today was one of those days were I was just tired as hell. All I wanted to do after work was go home and take a nap, but me and you both know that's not going to happen with a 8 month old.




My day was moving along slowly, but I'm finally off work. I met Jessica curbside for the "baby swap" and took Aerielle home for what I can only hope will be a little relaxation.

Anyways, I get home, make me a bowl of our "signature pasta" and boiled some water to heat up Aerielle's snack. After I ate, we went upstairs so I could feed her (and hopefully take that nap). She's playing on the bed with Jessica's bag of nail polish.  She can't open it, so I'm not worried about her getting into it. Right before I go to feed her I see this red mark on her lip. I ask myself, did she get into the bag and, if so, how on Earth did she open a bottle of red nail polish?(not realizing that there was no red nail polish in the bag.) I hurry to try to wipe it off before she gets it in her mouth. It's not coming of. AAHHH!  Suddenly I realize that the bag is still zipped....and that's when I remember that, during the baby swap, Jessica mentioned that the baby had bit her lip. Phew!

Poor baby. Both of her bottom teeth are now broken thru. The first one broke thru March 21, 2012.The second one broke thru sometime this week, I guess. So after all, "It's Not Nail Polish."


No comments:

Post a Comment